Dr. Mohammad Shahed Akond
Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
Ph.D : King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals, KSA.
M.Sc. Engg.: Dhaka University of Engineering and Technology.
B.Sc. Engg. : Bangladesh University of Engineering and Technology.
- Saifur Rahman, Farman Ali, Fazal Muhammad, Muhammad Irfan, Adam Glowacz, Mohammed Shahed Akond, Ammar Armghan, Salim Nasar Faraj Mursal, Amjad Ali and Fahad Salem Alkahtani, “Analyzing Distributed Vibrating Sensing Technologies in Optical Meshes”, Micromachines 2022, vol. 13, Iss. 85. https://doi.org/10.3390/mi13010085.
- M. S. Akond, “Recursive Implicit Time Domain Technique for Modeling Dispersive Materials” Opt Quant Electron, February 2020.
- M. S. Akond, “Dispersive optical power splitter: assessment through time domain techniques” Opt Quant Electron 50:221, May 2018.
- M. S. Akond, A. AlWadie, H. M. Masoudi, Modeling femtosecond pulses in optical power splitter using time domain techniques”, Optical and Quantum Electronics, February 2016.
- Mohammad S. Akond, “Analysis of Femtosecond Pulsed Beam Propagation in Dispersive Directional Coupler”, Optical Review Vol. 21, No. 3, 249–255, June 2014.
- Husain M. Masoudi and Mohammad S. Akond, “Time-Domain BPM Technique for Modeling Ultra Short Pulse Propagation in Dispersive Optical Structures: Analysis and Assessment”, IEEE Journal of Lightwave Technology, Vol. 32, No. 10, May 2014.
- Husain M. Masoudi and Mohammad S. Akond, “Stable Time-Domain Beam Propagation Method for Modeling Ultrashort Pulse Propagation in Dispersive Optical Structures”, IEEE Photonic Technology Letters, Vol. 24, NO. 9, pp. 769-771, May 2012.
- Husain M. Masoudi and Mohammad S. Akond, “Efficient iterative time-domain beam propagation methods for ultrashort pulse propagation: Analysis and assessment.”, IEEE Journal of Lightwave Technology, vol. 29, no. 16, pp. 2474–2481, Aug. 2011.
- N.M.Alam Chowdhury, Mohammad Shahed Akond, and Shahid Ullah “The FMM-MoM Method for Solving Electromagnetic Scattering Problem” Journal of IEB, vol.EE 31, no. I & II, pp. 32-37, Dec. 2004.
- M. S. Akond and Turkey Swilan, “Assessment of Dispersive Materials using Recursive Implicit Time Domain Techniques” 8th IEEE International Conference of Photonics (ICP2020), March 16th-18th, 2020 Kota Bharu, Kelantan Malaysia, IEEE Photonics Society.
- Mohammad Shahed Akond and Husain M. Masoudi, “Iterative TD-BPM for modeling ultrashort pulse in z-variant optical structures”, Proceedings in ICCCNT’2012 conference, June 26th -30th, 2012, Coimbatore, India, June 2012.
- Mohammad Shahed Akond, Husain M. Masoudi and M.A. Alsunaidi, “Time-Domain BPM for Modeling Ultrashort Pulsed Optical Beams in Dispersive Medium”, Proc. of LFNM Conference, pp. 110 – 112, Sep. 2010.
- Mohammad Shahed Akond and Dr. Husain Masoudi “Dispersive Time Domain Beam Propagation Method for Analyzing Optical Devices”, 1st students’ conference in Saudi Arabia, March 1-4, 2010.
- Mohammad Akond and Ali Hussein, “Performance of Rake Receiver with Spreading Bandwidth in Multipath Rayleigh Faded Channel”, International Conference on Signal Processing, Communications and Networking, Chennai, India, January 2008.
- Mohammed Shahed Akond, N. M. Alam Chowdhury “Fast Solution of Combined Field Integral Equation by Sparse Matrix Technique”, Proc. 15th Conference on the Computation of Electromagnetic Fields (Compumag ‘2005), pp. 418- 419, Shenyang, Liaoning, China, June 2005.
EEE 0713 1201
EEE 0713 1202
EEE 0713 1203
EEE 0713 1204
EEE 0713 1101
EEE 0713 1102