Department of Computer Science and Engineering
M.Sc. in Applied Mathematics (2018-2019) : Applied Mathematics, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Science & Technology University, Gopalganj (CGPA-3.83 (Distinction) in a scale of 4.00)
B.Sc. in Mathematics (2014-2017) : B.Sc. (Hons.) in Mathematics, Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Science & Technology University, Gopalganj (CGPA-3.89 (Distinction) in a scale of 4.00 (Science Faculty First Position 2017, Got Prime Minister Gold Medal-2017 for excellence in Mathematics))
Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSC) (2012) : Kazi Nazrul Islam College, Jashore, Bangladesh (GPA- 5.00/5.00)
Secondary School Certificate (SSC) (2010) : Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Secondary School, Jhenaidah, Bangladesh (GPA- 5.00/5.00)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Fluid Mechanics
- Numerical Analysis
- Data Science
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- A. Journal:
- Khatun, S., Islam, M. M., Mollah, M., Poddar, S., & Alam,M. (2021), “EMHD radiating fluid flow along a vertical Rigaplate with suction in a rotating system” SN Applied Sciences,Vol. 3, Issue 4, P 1-14.
- Khatun, S., Mollah, M. T., Akter, M. S., Islam, M. M., &Alam, M. M. (2019), “EMHD Couette flow of Bingham fluid through a porous parallel Riga plates with thermal radiation” Modelling, Measurement and Control A, Vol. 88, Issue 2/4, P 106-113.
- Islam, M. M., Khatun, S., Mollah, M. T., & Alam, M. M. (2019, July), “Fluid Flow along the Riga Plate with the Influence of Magnetic Force in a Rotating System” In AIP Conference Proceedings, Vol. 2121, No. 1, P 050002. AIP Publishing.
- Islam, M. M., Mollah, M., Khatun, S., Ferdows, M., & Alam, M. (2019), “Unsteady Viscous Incompressible Bingham Fluid Flow through a Parallel Plate” Inventions, Vol. 4, Issue 3, P 51.
- Mollah, M. T., Islam, M. M., Khatun, S., & Alam, M. M. (2019), “MHD Generalized Couette flow and Heat transfer on Bingham fluid through porous parallel plates” Mathematical Modelling of Engineering Problems, Vol. 6, Issue 4, P 483-490.
- Islam, M. A., Khatun, T., Basak, P., Wazed, M. A., Islam, M. M., & Khatun, S. (2020), “Mental health burden during COVID-19 pandemic: A survey on university students of Bangladesh.” International Journal of Statistics and Applied Mathematics, Vol. 5, Issue 6, P 138-141.
- B. Conference Proceedings:
- Muhammad Minarul Islam, Sheela Khatun, Md. Tusher Mollah, and Md. Mahmud Alam, “Fluid Flow along the Riga Plate with the Influence of Magnetic Force in a Rotating System” (BSME ICTE 2018 Conference) BUET, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
BBA Course: GED 0410 1211 Business Mathematics
CSE Course: MATH 0541 1231 Integral Calculus and Differential Equation
EEE Course: MATH 0541 1131 Calculus and Co-ordinate Geometry
MATH 0541 1231 Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations
Phone : +88-01706-038480